gmail

 

Gmail users receiving spams from their own accounts: Report

Apr 23 2018

Gmail users have claimed that they have been receiving ads sent to them from their own accounts despite updated passwords and two-factor authentication, media reported.

Gmail working on self-expiring emails: Report

Apr 14 2018

In a bid to enhance security for Gmail users, Google is reportedly working on self-expiring emails.

EU plans tougher consumer laws for Facebook, Gmail

Mar 23 2018

EU is planning to apply tougher consumer laws to Facebook and Gmail as scrutiny of data protection grows in the wake of an outcry over Facebook’s handling of data.

Indian American-led team chasing information leakers at Facebook

Mar 17 2018

FB CEO reportedly deployed "secret police" to catch and punish information leakers at his company and the team is led by an Indian American senior employee Sonya Ahuja.

'Less than 10% of Gmail users enable two-factor authentication'

Jan 21 2018

Google has said that less than 10% of active Gmail users have enabled two-factor authentication making the remaining 90% more vulnerable to cyber attacks.

Google launches advanced Gmail security features for some users

Oct 17 2017

Alphabet’s Google Inc said that it would roll out an advanced protection program in order to provide stronger security for high risk users.

Google discovers Russian ads on its platforms during US election

Oct 09 2017

Google has reportedly discovered that millions spent on ads by Russian agents who aimed to spread disinformation across Google's platforms during US election.

Gmail for Android now gets archiving interface tweak

Sep 16 2017

An update to Gmail app for Android devices is being rolled out that brings some minor but visually distinct changes to the service.

Google, its services including Youtube suffer brief meltdown

Sep 15 2017

Google and its popular services such as YouTube, Gmail and Docs experienced an outage of several minutes.

Alphabet posts profits despite $2.7 billion EU fine

Jul 25 2017

Alphabet, the parent company of Google, has posted $26 bn in revenue in the second quarter of 2017.

Indian Markets

 
  • SENSEX

    34,450.77 35.19   (0.10 %)
  • NIFTY

    10,584.70 20.65   (0.20 %)
sensex-box-shadowimg

Global Markets

 

Stocks In News

 

HDFC BANK Q4 REVIEW

PAT at Rs 4799 Cr vs Rs 3990 Cr, up 20.2%

NII at Rs 10,658 Cr vs Rs 9,055 Cr, up 17.7%

Net Interest Margin at 4.3%

Other Income at Rs 4229 Cr vs Rs 3446 Cr, Up 22.7%

Operating Profit at Rs 8835 Cr vs Rs 7279 Cr, up 21.3%

LUPIN

Gets USFDA Approval For Generic Xenazine

ICICI BANK

Rejects Claims Of Denying An External Audit

SEBI May Seek Forensic Probe Of ICICI Bank Books, Disclosures

Mulling A Forensic Examination Of Financial Statements & Disclosures

Bank's Chairman MK Sharma Conducted A Secret Inquiry 2 Yrs Ago

Found No Wrongdoing By CEO Chanda Kochhar Over Loans To Videocon

Reports

UNICHEM LAB

Manufacturing Facility At Ghaziabad Inspected By USFDA From April 16-20

Inspection Concluded With Zero Observations

TCS

Enters $ 100 Bn Club

twitter @BTVI